Frequently Asked Questions
do I ship cargo to Haiti?
- The cargo has to come to our warehouse in Hollywood so you
have to either bring it to us or ship it to us. If you are planning
on shipping cargo to us, you need to fill out a cargo
advisory form and either fax it or email it to us.
By doing so, we'll know what to expect, where it is going, and who
it is going to and who do we have to bill for it. Once payment is
received in full, your cargo will be added to our next container.
- You are welcome to write the name of the consignee on your boxes
but it's not required. CAS Xpress will assign a unique number to your
items, which will allow us to identify them and track them down.
I have to pay customs for my cargo?
- No, customs is included in the price that we charge you unless
we specify otherwise.
Do you pick up the cargo from me and deliver it in Haiti?
- We pick up cargo from our Dade and Broward county's customers and deliver all cargo received
in Port-au-Prince, St. Marc and the towns in between these two cities.
However, all cargo sent to Cap-Haitien has to be picked up from our office.
do I know how much will my shipment cost?
- Once we receive a shipment, it is measured and weighed. Then,
our accountant makes an invoice and sends it to the shipper via email
or regular ground mail. Once payment is received in full, only then items will
I have to prepay my shipment?
- Yes, all shipments must be prepaid in order to be loaded on the